We recognize times have changed. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff and patients.
With this in mind, we have implemented additional steps to make every visit to our office as safe as possible. These actions are incremental to our normal standards of care that meet or exceed all CDC, OSHA and ADA guidelines for dental practices.
Our goal is to add peace-of-mind to the safe and clinical excellence you have come to expect. Of course, this is part of an on-going commitment that will evolve with the times. As always, we welcome the opportunity to answer any of your questions and to address all concerns.
- Each member of our team has completed additional awareness and prevention programs to enhance their knowledge and preparedness.
- We will provide an oral rinse to use for 60 seconds to kill bacteria before appointments
- A quick health questionnaire and consent form along with a no-touch temperature check will be completed when you arrive at our office.
- Hospital grade cleaning of all surfaces as we thoroughly wipe, sanitize, and disinfect all instruments with heat and pressure between every use, equipment and surfaces in each operatory after every patient
- Implementation of hydrofluoric acid fogging used to sterilize the air and kill all viruses. This technology is used in hospitals and airplanes
- Our air has never been cleaner. We have added HEPA-grade filters to our HVAC system along with hospital grade air purifiers in each operatory.