- Complete periodontal examination (probing and radiographic evaluation)
- examination of the teeth visually and radio graphically (X-rays are needed)
- an oral cancer screening is always performed on any age patient
- A thorough cosmetic evaluation pertaining to your individual esthetic concerns
- Complete occlusion and TMJ exam
During this visit, Dr. Naim reviews all aspects of your dental needs. With the use of an intra oral camera and models, you are educated and explained the indications of the necessary procedures and all your treatment options are presented to you.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- A list of any previous surgeries and illnesses
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
If your previous dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at your appointment
FIRST VISIT GOAL
In our office, we make sure that you fully understand your dental treatment plan and are presented with all options to fit your particular dental and financial needs. We make sure that no time and effort is spared in making you feel at ease with your treatment needs.