There are many options available for straightening your teeth, but none offer the level of comfort, convenience and confidence that you’ll find with Invisalign. And no matter what stage you are in your life, you’ll be surprised how Invisalign, and its ability to straighten your teeth with ease and comfort, can have significant positive impact on how you look and feel about yourself. Invisalign® straightens your teeth without braces. Invisalign® uses a series of customized clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. It’s virtually undetectable, which means hardly anyone will know that you’re straightening your teeth.
Dr. Raschkovsky is one of the few general dentists who are considered “Premier Providers.” This means that she has achieved an exceptional level of Invisalign case experience.
Dr. Raschkovsky received a perceptorship post grad certification in Orthodontics at the Michigan University. She has been practicing in Southern California since 2004. Her exceptional knowledge in orthodontics gives her the tools to treat Invisalign cases with an exceptional eye and outstanding results. Her background in advanced restorative and reconstructive dentistry makes her a dentist of choice for optimal Invisalign results.
Dr. Naim has over 10 years experience in Invisalign technology. She is certified in advanced phase II invisalign therapy, and incorporates her cosmetic and restorative skills to create results few can achieve.
Dr. Neda Naim combines her eye for aesthetic perfection with a knowledge of cosmetic and restorative dentistry and close attention to detail to produce the finest possible Invisalign and mixed Invisalign/Restorative treatment plans.
The Invisalign System combines advanced 3-D computer graphics technology. This technology moves your teeth in small increments to the desired position. Multiple aligners, one for every two weeks, are precisely calibrated and created to fit your mouth at each stage of the treatment. The first step is to visit our office to determine if Invisalign is the appropriate treatment for you. Precise treatment planning is done and instructions are sent to the Invisalign laboratory. Invisalign than uses advanced computer technology to translate these instructions in a sequence of finely calibrated aligners. Each aligner is worn for two weeks and only taken out to eat, brush and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will begin to move gradually until our final esthetic goal is achieved and you have the smile you always dreamed of! To learn more about Invisalign® and how it works, please visit www.invisalign.com
Advantages of Invisalign
- Invisalign is completely invisible, so no one can tell that you have anything on your teeth.
- Invisalign is completely removable, so you can eat and drink in comfortably while in treatment.
- The removable aligners allow you to be able to brush and floss normally.
- They are comfortable, because there are no metal wires or sharp brackets to irritate your cheeks or tongue.
- Invisalign aligners work faster. Adjustments in the office are quicker, and treatment times are usually shorter.
- Invisalign® System combines advanced 3-D computer graphics technology to move your teeth more efficiently.
- Since there are no brackets and wires to catch food debris and accumulate plaque buildup, the risk of cavities or tooth damage from braces is significantly lower with Invisalign.
- Since there are no sharp metal brackets and wires it makes it much easier to play sports or musical instruments while in Invisalign therapy.