Imagine going to the dentist and having no anxiety and fear. Where you can be in a sleep like state and have all your dental work done in one appointment, and wake up refreshed and stress-free. This can be possible through sedation dentistry. Dr. Naim is one the few dentists in Los Angeles area licensed by the California Dental Boards to perform sedation on her dental patients.
Seeing a dentist for cosmetic or restorative procedures can be uncomfortable for some people. In our office we are committed to patient comfort, which is why Dr. Naim offers sedation dentistry to her patients. Dentistry no longer has to invoke anxiety and fear. Sedation dentistry will allow you to have the smile of your dreams and the oral health you so badly want, but are afraid to get.
What is Oral Conscious Sedation?
- Sedation dentistry involves taking a safe oral pill the night before your appointment
- During your treatment, a different set of safe oral pills are administered; which provide a relaxed state physically and mentally.
- You will become very comfortable, experiencing reduced sensory awareness without completely going to sleep
- Your vital signs are monitored throughout your procedure to ensure your health and safety are not compromised
Advantages of Oral Conscious Sedation:
- You are not asleep, but remain responsive
- More dental work can be accomplished in one visit, as you won’t become anxious or uncomfortable.
- Fewer dental visits means your dental needs will be accomplished in a remarkably shorter period of time
- You will have some memory loss due to the side effects of the medications, which help in keeping your anxiety down not only during treatment, but after you go home
Experience stress – free dentistry with Los Angeles, Brentwood area dentist Dr. Neda Naim. By utilizing the most advanced techniques in sedation dentistry she can insure a safe and thorough dental experience.
Call our office today and schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Naim 310-820-8228