Please feel assured that in our office we follow all necessary standards of infection control and universal precautions. Our office follows the strictest guidelines set by such federal agencies as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC). In addition, our professionally trained staff is dedicated to follow these strict precautions.
These measures include:
- The use of antibacterial disinfectant hand sanitizers
- The use of barrier gloves and masks at all times during treatment
- Chemical disinfection of all surfaces after each patient
- Barrier films replaced on surfaces frequently handled
- Chemical sterilization of all instruments after every use
- Disposable supplies utilized whenever possible
- All biohazard material is disposed of in proper containers
Our goal is to make our patients feel as comfortable as possible. We value the trust you put in us and encourage questions you may have about infection control procedures in our office.