Restore your smile’s natural appearance and function with dental implants…
Dr. Naim and Dr. Raschkovsky work as a team to plan and execute superior results in dental implant dentistry. In properly trained hands dental implants have a 98% success rate. They are safe and predictable and offer a far superior option to replace missing teeth than bridges or partials do. Dental implants are not susceptible to periodontal disease and tooth decay like natural teeth. But most importantly they allow you to regain your youth and deliver a higher quality of life. Being able to chew food properly and with confidence…regaining your natural smile and feeling your best.
Dr. Raschkovsky has had over 20 years of experience in dental implants. He exclusively practices dental impantology and surgical periodontonlogy. He is a USC trained periodontal surgeon and a current clinic instructor at UCLA school of dentistry. He utilizes the most state of the art cutting edge technology, like cone bean CT imaging and guided computer guided implant placement to obtain far superior results. He has received extensive training in the area of Dental Implantology. He has been successfully placing implants since 1991 and stays abreast of the most current advancements in implant dentistry.
Dr. Naim works with Dr. Raschkovsky on the restorative side of dental implant therapy. She is a USC trained restorative and cosmetic dentist with over 17 years experience in restorative implant dentistry. She utilizes her restorative and aesthetic skills to place natural looking and feeling restorations that compliment the surgical implants placed by Dr. Raschkovsky. Together they offer the best of both specialties to deliver outstanding results.
Introduction to Dental Implants:
Dental implants are titanium artificial teeth root that are placed into the jaw bone to serve as a tooth or bridge replacement. Dental implants are an ideal option for people who have lost one or multiple teeth due to periodontal disease, trauma or some other factors.
Dental implants have decades of research and perfected scientific research behind its durability and success rates. Dental implants allow you to save your natural tooth structure by avoiding bridges, since dental implants do not rely on neighboring teeth for support.
Dental implants look and feel as natural as your original teeth. They feel so natural you may forget you ever lost a tooth!
Your confidence about your teeth affects how you feel about yourself. And that confidence affects your quality of life. Possibly you hide your smile because of spaces from lost or missing teeth. Maybe your dentures or partials don’t feel secure and you are always fearing them coming off. Perhaps you have difficulty chewing and tasting food. If you are missing one or more teeth and would like to get back the confidence your natural teeth provided, to be able to speak and eat again with comfort, dental implants are teeth replacements that can look, feel and function like your own! With the right clinician, such that by Dr. Naim can offer in experience, implants can last a lifetime. Long-term studies show outstanding success rates for dental implants. Like natural teeth, brushing, flossing and visiting your dentist regularly are essential to the success of dental implants. We, along with your restorative dentist, will provide long-term maintenance of your implants.
What Dental Implants Can Do?
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting the adjacent teeth.
- Replacing a series of teeth eliminate the need for a removable partial.
- Provides support for a denture, making it more secure and strong
Advantages of Dental Implants Over Dentures or a Bridge:
Every way you look at it, dental implants are a better solution to the problem of missing teeth.
- Esthetic: Dental implants have the look and feel of your own teeth. Dental implants integrate into the bone structure, preventing bone loss and gum recession. This is a common downfall of having bridgework and dentures.
- Tooth Saving: Dental implants don’t sacrifice the integrity of the teeth adjacent to the missing teeth like a bridge does. Because the teeth next to the space are not altered to support the implant, your own teeth are left untouched.
- Confidence: Dental implants can secure dentures in place, giving you the confidence to smile, speak and eat with comfort and confidence! Like a snap of a button, implant abutments can be made to snap in the opposing part inserted in a denture. No more messy pastes and glues.
- Reliable: Today, the success rate of dental implants is highly predictable. They are considered the best option for tooth replacement. There is no option for replacing a missing tooth or teeth or securing dentures as reliable as dental implants.